Friday, January 3, 2014

Homemade egg noodles

Here's another recipe my mother gave me.   I used to make these all the time when hubby and I first started our married life.   Yup, these are very good.   There's nothing as good as homemade.  ;)
You'll not need any pasta machine to make this.  Just roll out until you've reached the "thick or how thin" you like your noodles.  

2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
add a cup of flour and gradually add in more flour until your able to form a ball.  If you have a sticky dough add in more flour until almost "stiff".   Then roll out onto a lightly floured surface.

I should make these sometime to give you a step by step process.  Sometimes pictures makes it easier to know what to do.

Then you use a pizza cutter or knife to slice out the noodles.  Then add homemade noodles to your favorite dish.  And cook until tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! What recipes you plan on trying?