Friday, January 3, 2014

Whipped Cheam Cheese Frosting

I'm including this recipe not because I have tried it.  Sadly I cannot eat cream cheese.  But I used to love cream cheese dips.  Oh what a yummy thought.   Anyway this is for all who love cream cheese and want to use it to frost cupcakes or those chocolate chip bars.  

Makes 2-1/4 cups.
8 ounces of tub-style light cream cheese
4 ounces of nonfat cream cheese
1/4 cup Splenda granulated sweetener
1 cup light whipped topping

** Be careful you may find yourself eating right out of the bowl. ;)

In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheeses with a mixer until smooth.   Add the sweetener and beat for 1 minute longer.

On slow speed, beat in the whipped topping and beat briefly, just until combined and fluffy.

I would love to know if this actually made it to the top of your cake, or were you tempted to keep it all to yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! What recipes you plan on trying?